My family really wants to see pictures of my tummy, so I guess it's about time that I post these pictures. This was the only pic. that I could find of myself at around 22 weeks. At this point it is still a small bump as you can see.
32 WEEKS
I am now 32 weeks, very pregnant and very large. I am just thankful that everything is healthy and that the baby is kicking like crazy. He is a strong little guy in there!
40 WEEKS
I think at this point the baby will have completely taken over my body! I can't imagine getting any bigger. I am so nervous for the whole birthing process but I know it will be worth it in the end.


7 comments:
I have been waiting for you to post more pregnancy pictures. You look adorable, skinny little thing with that baby belly. Glad to hear that things are going well, I'm excited for you!
You are too cute pregnant!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see the baby!
AAAAAhhhhhhh....you are way too cute!!! On the phone when you say you're large you've been lying! You are still so skinny with ONLY a bump!!!
You are cute pregnant and its all baby! It is going to be so exciting when we finally get to meet the little one who's taking over your belly!
We are coming!!! Yay! I am excited to see your cute belly. We will see you Friday or Saturday :)
Adrienne I have always been jealous of you, but your 32 week picture makes me even more so. You look great!
Post a Comment