Sunday, November 16, 2008

Milestones

Benson is quickly approaching 6 months and has passed several milestones.  Being a proud Mom and also very forgetful I had to blog them so that I can always remember.  

First, our family is experiencing some sleepless nights due to the teething phase.  His two bottom teeth have already cut through and this last week one of his top teeth has started coming in.  This has been bittersweet for us, as we are happy to see some teeth, but also sad because Benson has been miserable (it's not fun to nurse him either).  

Second, we finally decided to give Benson his first rice cereal meal.  He seemed very ready for the meal and loved trying something new.  I'll post the video later.

Last, Benson has become very effective at the army crawl.  I turned around one day and he had made it clear across the room to the dog food. Yuck!  We are going to have to start baby proofing!  He didn't really want to perform for me in this clip so this is the best I can do. Before you watch it make sure you turn down the volume or you will hear my annoying Mommy voice. Lundon says I sound like the crazy Mom on "Just Friends,"... "hello Joyce?" 
 

Benson Army Crawling







6 comments:

Lacy J. said...

So stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big Benson is getting-already crawling and teething! I loved your pic outfits yesterday, so adorable, I hope to see the finished product soon!

Annie Krissman said...

Crawling! They grow up fast! I loved to hear your voice on the video it just shows what a sweet mom you are. Lucky little guy.

Bart and Krista said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how they learn so much in such a short amount of time. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER! You don't have an annoying mommy voice. Now.. if you had ms. Joy's voice.. that would be a different story. (I hate hearing my voice in the video camera too.. it's actually quite embarrassing.)

KT said...

GO BENSON GO! If you can make it up to the office that way I'll give you money off rent...
(OK, just joking in case your parents try to rig something!)

Grandma Smith said...

Hi Adrienne,

What an adorable Great Grandson I have. It looks like he is starving! What a cutie. How on earth do you carry him around?

Enjoy every moment they grow up so fast. Sure miss not seeing you. Love, Grandma Smith

Grandma Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.